Technical Specification Sheet
FAMCARE N95 FACE MASK
- 99.9% BFE respirator Eqalant to N95 Rating
- Adjustable nose clip
- Ultrasonically welded headbands / earloop
- Staps – Lycra Based Earloop
- Nose Clip – Aluminum/PVC Coated
- Filter – Melt Blown filters
- Approximate weight of product – 0.47gm.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- Made in INDIA with globally sourced materials
- This Mask is an disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 99.7 percent filtration efficiency for Multiple Medical conditions include in COVID-19 treatment area.
DO NOT USE FOR
- These mask should not be shared or reuse,
- To Safely Discard your N95 respirator, place it in a
- plastic bag and put it the biotrash tin only.
Wash your hands after handling the used mask / respirator.
APPROVALS AND STANDARDS
- ISO 9001: 2015 & CE Certified Approvals
- Quality is equivalent to EN 14683 ASTM F2100
- Mask is Tested By Method of IS 16288:2014, ASTM 1210119
- Tested in Temperature(21+-5); RH(85+-5)%:Time(4hrs)
- Tested by 3 micron aerosol
TIME USE LIMITATION
- Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- 5 years from the date of manufacture store respirators in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals Store in temperatures between 4 F (-20°C) and +86 F (+30°C) and not exceeding 80%RH
Manufacturer Name :
18 FF,Viswas City-2 Commercial Complex,
Opp.ShayonaCity, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat, India – 380061